Svavostore.com respects your privacy and secures your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and fast updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we’d like to explain our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
Thank you for accessing the website of Shenzhen SVAVO Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd, (site address: www.svavostore.com). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. To learn more, please read our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information. This Privacy Notice also explains the steps we have taken to secure your personal information. Finally, this Privacy Notice explains your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice. This Privacy Notice applies only to this Site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any non-SVAVO website to which this Site links to or that links to our site.
Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
(1) Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information once again.
(2) Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
(3) Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
(4) Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
(5) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including: (a) promotional notices with no fee; (b) to answer your request to inform you with a new product style; (c) to sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us.
🔘 Cookies and Others
Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer's hard drive. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies.
(1) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as a poster banner.
(2) Like other company, we may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
(3) About user age. We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. You have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
🔘 Data Security
100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline. This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
🔘 Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
By using the Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use the Website.
🔘 Contact Us
Last Updated: 7/4/19